Tarte Carried Away Eyeshadows

I bought these eyeshadows last year around Christmas Time and never got around to swatching them. Lately this has been my go to palette. The colors vary from Neutral to Bright. I LOVE Touchdown in Londontown, it reminds me of Violet from the MAC Pigments. I also love the Purples & Greens since they are great warm colors we can now use for the fall. Hope you enjoy. 



Top Row (L-R): Snowfall in Paris &Golden Gate Bridge
Bottom Row (L-R): Volcanic Ash & Pyramid Gold


L to R: Snowfall in Paris, Golden Gate Bridge, Pyramid Gold & Volcanic Ash

Top Row (L-R): Pearl River &
Seychelles Sand 
Bottom Row (L-R): 
Touchdown in Londontown & Martha's Vineyard


L to R: Pearl River, Seychelles Sand, Touchdown in Londontown & Martha's Vineyard


Top Row (L-R): Pebble Beach & Boston Brick
Bottom Row (L-R): Spanish Sangria & Napa Grapes



L to R: Pebble Beach, Boston Brick, Spanish Sangria & Napa Grapes


Top Row (L-R): Georgia Peach & Tuscan Sun
Bottom Row (L-R): Acai Jungle & Coral Reef



L to R: Georgia peach, Tuscan Sun, Acai Jungle & Coral Reef


Top Row (L- R):Iceland Air & Mystic Seaport
Bottom Row (L-R): Concrete Jungle & Hampton Waves

L to R: Iceland Air, Mystic Seaport, Concrete Jungle & Hampton Waves


Top Row (L-R): Sunshine State & Hawaiian Palm
Bottom Row (L-R): Olive Grove & Sin City

L to R: Sunshine State, Hawaiian Palm, Olive Grove & Sin City


2 comments:

  1. Jessica@ Mox.ie and Mis.chief23.10.13

    Great colors! This reminds me that I need to update my makeup drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mirnita021124.10.13

    There is always updating needed. My problem is I don't use it on many people. That will change soon but until then I am at a standstill with how much to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.